Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!

first,i wanted to wish myself happy birthday!!!!well,at first,im not excited at all because i am very nervous that my friends wana trick me…actually i was planning not to come school on my birthday..haha…but after all,i think that i must face my problems bravely…when i was in the school,my friends were totally sang me happy birthday song 4 times…it was good but when they sang at canteen(dun noe is purposely or not),i felt so embarrased cos i have to face the crowds…anyway..i got the pretty good idea..that is…i sang oso and i also clapped hand so that nobody know the song is for me!!!haha..i know is lame but..it really make sense.haha..anyway..im here to introduce my birthday present!!!!but before that,let briefly explain another birthday celebration…
After school,almost 16 ppl went to kinsahi to eat the cheapest ramen in the world!!!oni 1 buck per bowl..and the amount is also quite big..so i think is worth it,hehe..and being forced by all my friends,i have no choice that i have to treat them one sushi each!!!(actually they din force me lah)….well,sit wif gigi,paulin and laura isnt a easy life..they keep on making jokes that cannot let me eat my ramen peacefuly…haha….after eating,my gang and i went to watch ‘horton hears a who’..haha…when we entered the movie room..jasmine keep doing lame thing..well…some was my idea lah..haha…about the moivie..i can tell u guys….that movie was so funny…i was once laughed until cannot breathe..one of the reason oso because the person sat beside me(li ying) laugh like mental ppl…so at last i cant stand it oso laugh..i tell u guys sure cant imagine how li ying laugh..so long never saw her laugh like that…i think is affected by smth…hehe…anyway..u guys cannot miss the movie because is the nice one.
after watching movie,we went to another japanese restaurant,sushi king!!!we ate our dinner there…and loitering aounr the cs wif angeline until 6.55pm..haha..well we chated a lot..drinking our hot milk,chatting about our life at starbucks…it was so enjoying..hehe…after that,we spent 7 bucks to go mr.han house by taxi..and the teacher was putting all his effort to the indian girl,like we are transparent..haha..not so serious lah…
so,i tink it is time to let u gals c my birthday present!!!got one of the birthday present i was wondering wana put or not?haha..after all,i decided to put lah,cos my friends asked me to put..hehe..

the present was given by Diroshaa..haha..the first indian friend who give me present!!haha..thanks to her…

this present i really embarassed to put….haha..anyway..sorry for the readers and thanks you for my friends lah..hehe

this was given by my gang..haha..thanks,it was cool and the small dog was so cute..!!!thanks my friend!!!

well,she make a birthday card for me..thanks ya..she like red colour like mad.hehe

i was so suprised that inside the plastic bag got the chocolate butter biscuit,haha..another food as my birthday present..

that was the ‘real’ present that my cousin gave me..thanks leh..i heard that this kind of ’slipper’ damn expensive…thanks..really like it..haha…thank you janice toh jia hui!!!!

thanks to jasmine,because she gave me de...the bears are cute..
well,thanks for all my friends and my only cousin for the birthday present!!!i really enjoyed my birthday.thanks hehe..

No comments: