Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun

yesterday i went to adeline's house to watch a very interesting match...
ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL
i was so excited at my home when my mum first time agreed me to go adelin house...
although it was a bit ridiculous to go adeline house
cos our house is damn near....
but the big difference was her house got astro but i dont have....
so sad
the reason that my parent gave me that not being equip astro was
scared my brother watched whole day...
wad a GOOD reason
since the match started frm 2.45am
so i decided to go her house for sleep over
as my parents cant fetch me in the early morning to her house...
whn i was about to reach her house..
my heartbeat was so fast
until i wondered why i nervous..
well,it was the first time lah...
so im reached her house...
i think attracted by her house...
her house was my favourite house...
i just cant explain why ...
so must u guys go her house and take a look ..
i only can said that her and her bro's room were full of funny board sign...
that let me laugh unctil cant breath(too exaggerate)
then u will know wad im talking
then they were so kind let me sleep her brother's bedroom...
damn nice...
cos i never have a bedroom that was whole room belonged to me
so adeline decided to sleep first cos scare later watching match...
our eyes cant open..haha...
so she asked whether wana wake me up...
i was confident that i can wake up on that particular time...
she doesn't believe it...
well,she guess right...
i was too confident edi...
she knocked the door i still cant get up...
until she enter the room...
i felt so embarresed..
next time i must on my alarm at high volume..haha...
so...we woke up at 2.00am with their parents..
we was waiting got the match to start...
after waiting 45 minits,then oni started...
i sit on the sofa and i just wanted to sleep..
but i bear it since her parents were there...
i dont want to be embarresed..haha...
finally...the match started..
actuallt got 2 matches....
another one is chelsea vs stuggart..
adeline 's family is chelsea's fan
but they felt like that match quite boring...
so mostly we watch liverpool match lah..haha
i(liverpool fan) earn lah...haha
it was so enjoy and nice to watch with her family..haha
the final result was
liverpool 1:1 arsenal
stuggart 2:1 chelsea
they are so disappointing but nvm lah
still got the second match...
so i was 5 in the morning ...
and her mum asked us to sleep one more hour
and she going to fetch us to school
thanks you auntie...
u r so nice....haha(she will see this entry or not,i scared leh..haha...)
so..here to thanks adeline and her family
to give me food to eat and place to sleep..
im sorry to trouble u cos the stubborness of me to just watch the football match..hehe..
but it's so enjoyable and fun!!!!

No comments: