Friday, June 6, 2008

CHINESE CAMP IS OVER

finally,the camp is over.i really really wanted to say thank you to all the commitee members,thanks for all the hardwork and cooperation.we did a great job.
i have to admitted that at first i dont really look good in this camp
but everyone have work hard for it.
so that is the result...hehe
wad a wonderful and sucessful camp..
thanks to DC..hehe
but the ending was quite scary.
kena scolded by the teacher in charge.
i was very very scare that time.
cos she scolded us in the dark place.
her voice can compared with my mum's voice
she looked damn scary.
this is my first time kena scolded by other people.
she even more fierce than my mum and dad.
cant believe that.
after scolded by her,i was like too scare then dont noe do wad.
keep walking around.
a reminder for that teacher-pls give some dignity for us,u never see how much sacrifice and hardwork we give.think abput what we have done.
anyway,what the teacher scolded us have really give me a scare..the scene was still clear in my mind,hope that i can forget it.
i have attended 2 camps in this holidays...
-first time i was exhausted in the holiday cos normally i was spending my whole holiday at home and doing stupid things..hehe
-i have learn a lot of things after been throught 2 camps..the camps taught me lots of things.
-i have met lots of new friends and they are so great...
- first time in the second camp,i used school toilet and bathed....it was so fun when 6 of us bath in the same time...everyone was shouting like "i want shampoo"..."i want scoop"..."i want bath foam"...haha...it sounds like pasar malam loh...hehe..so fun...
-i have learn to forgive my parents....no matter what they have done,they are still my parents after all...im so sorry that i treat them so badly before that...not every parents are perfect....i was so insisted that we have to move house quickly..but my dad was so busy until no time to do the new house thing..haix...nvm...i think just do anything in the natural sequence.
so after all these...we gonna back to school...hehe..so lets did our best in our SPM,my friends...ciao.

No comments: