Saturday, June 21, 2008

IT was not my day

19.06.2008
i shall named this day as my most unlucky day..
scene 1-i was very happy that i reached pandan bus stop at 1.30pm...
is the earliest time i reached if i sat bus went home...haha..
but...the good things always wont last long...i was receiving my mum call that her car haven finished repairing...i was.....omg..i have to sit taxi or bus...
then i was like a "robber" keep walking to the bus stop and the taxi stop simultaneously...
then the ppl working kept looking at me loh..haiyo..it makes me feel uneasy...
i tot 10B bus usually come frequently in the afternoon...
who knows i waited for 30 mins..omg...i kept looking at my watch second by second..
haix..at last..the only taxi has came....haix...my saviour..haha
then he said this time no ppl wana sit taxi..so charged me 6 bucks!!!!haix....i have no choice but to sit..so i just sit the taxi and claimed frm my mum later..haha
scene 2-when i reached home..it was 2.15pm..so late..i was expected i would reached home earlier to watch narnia....then i quickly bathed and ate my noodles...and are ready to watch..when i on my dvd player....the power light kept blinking and stop...omg...rosak at this time...i was damn pek chek and quickly tested and try to fix the dvd player..fix for how many mins then i gave up..haix..is totally rosak..i was so frustated that i cannot watch my
dvd...haix....damn unlucky...
scene 3-nvm..i tried to endure my anger and thought that i could online to uodate my blog...then...i have no expression in my face when im turning on the laptop...then when i signing msn messenger....eventually i saw the"troubleshooting"word.....damn it...another bad thing happens to me again...cannot online!!!!damn unlucky....haiyo..then i was like sitting in front of my old laptop trying to get connected frm the afternoon until 12mignight....haix.....i tried to get my sleep to catch up the 2nd half og semifinal match of euro cup...
scene 4-i bearly woke up at 4.30am..that is the right time that 2ndhalf match going to start..then i switched on the tv and turned to ntv 7..the whole screen is in blue colour....then i so ervous quickly switched to tv3...then.. blue colour exist again!!!!then i quickly checked the time schedule for both channel...no match today...both of the channel never show it live...haixomg..it was sosososososo unlucky...
haix...that is the day 19.06.2008..named as the most unlucky day for lee jiayi who couldnt do anything meaningful that day.....then the next day,wy and kp were describing their what unlucky things happened to them yst....omg..is so coincidence..three of us like suffered so much..keep on shouting and screaming there like hell just to express that we have experience lots og unlucky things on the same day...haix..it is so "fate"haha

No comments: