Sunday, June 22, 2008

my busy day

summary
i woke very very early in this morning.
wy reached my house.
my first time to drive my frined go fy2.
she said when im turning,not very stable.
i admitted that.
2 very exciting and nervous netball games.
went to cs with wy,yp and gg.
we separated and all my friends reached cs.
ate kenny's roaster and very full.
have a good laugh with cal and ah pang when we are eating.
watched the incredible hulk again!!!
when blonsky hitted by the hulk,everyone in the cinema shouted:"Yes!!!!!"..haha
when Bruce Banner said:"I cannot get too excited."..everyone in the cinema like like mad.
went for dinner with my family to celebrate my mum's birthday.
cos is very very full,i think my stomach volume has increased.
let me share some story with ppl who are reading my blog.
this morning,i told my dad im gonna buy present for mum,so need some money.
he gave me,then i thought this is a common sense that dun tell mum bout the birthday present.
how i know what adults are thinking?
my dad just told my mum that we gonna buy present for her.
haiyo,dad...we wana suprise her lah..no need to tell you u oso must know rite?
dad,u r cute lah...why tell mummy?haix..spoiled my plan....

No comments: