Monday, June 23, 2008

my pet.

hey ppl,i have adopted mr green as my pet!!!
let ask him to say some words...

mr green:mehhh....hi everyone...mehhh....im mr. green....i hope that u all can treat me well...mehhh...and feed me some vege and dried grass....i prefer dried grass lah..mehhh...so do feed me when u visit my owner's blog.she is very kind and i very happy that she adopted me.mehhhh.....and please dont make me angry,cos when im angry..mehhh...i will turn green...although im green now..okok..is turned to dark green.so i will take this opportunity to introduce my brother...mr.blue...he live in here-erm..thanks you everyone.

ok,he quite shy..haha...so just treat him nicely like a kid,

  • u can press every part of his body and hold a while.he will "mehhh........"
  • give him some dried grass or vegetable to eat.just click more and choose the food u want to give him to eat...(press 'm' there..in case u didn see the 'more')

so,u all just let him eat more since he quite slim..hehe.

No comments: