Saturday, July 19, 2008

love???

Nowadays people keen to use "I love You".
waw..and all my friends like to tease me with this sentences.
Well,lets unveil the reson that I dont like people call me like that.
This is because the purpose of they saying "I love you"to me is to just teasing me..
its totally meaningless...
But,i know that if friends are sincerely speak to you,i will probably accept that.
because this is called Friends' love.hehe.
But,can you imagine your friend said i love you in past few years.
and maybe due to further studies and lost contact..
and u and your friend accidentally meet somewhere
and both of you look at each other,
and you think:"this girl said i love you to me before leh."
and in the end,it ends up like u and ur friend walks away although both of you know each other.
so,dont u gals feel weird about that?
last time we are close but now we acts each other as stranger???
this is ridiculous.
in my perception,i love you is a promise.
no matter to your family,friends and your beloved one.
so i dont think i love you means a short term love,
sometimes i wonder,all the youngsters especially guys said i love you to their gf,
isit they give a promise to their gf that they will love them forever?
take good care of them?
dont hurt them?
spend all their life with them and live with them?
did they fulfill these promise???
I think not everyone fulfilled this task.
they said that just to make their gf happy or so that their gf will stick to them closely.
and they ends up with break up and divorce.
well,i have this thought long long ago.
This is not defienitely i been through it,
is all the examples through friends that all around me or media...
or some true stories...
So,to all the guys and maybe girls?haha
dont simply say "i love you"

No comments: