Wednesday, July 2, 2008

random.

Today,i have learnt lots of things.
-dont ever believe in boys.
-dont be so stupid.
-dont fall in love in this age.
-double check the door whether is locked or not when we enter the toilet.
-dont create troubles by ourselves
-learn to be contented.
-dont turned to the back and asked sm,audrey and jx question(cos they dont like it)
-dont bother them when sm,audrey and jx were harassing and disturbing me.
-dont bother sm,audrey and jx as they always called me-yi er, to distract my attention.(it has caused my neck nearly broke.)
-keep a distance frm sm,jx,audrey and cal as they always wana hugged and kissed me.
-dont ever do inapproriate action to your friend.
-dont always go starbucks as lots of radioactive rays that harm our body and wasted lots of money by buying a small cup of milk.

since i have learnt lots of things....hope u all can learn some from here too...
i were very unhappy for what A小姐has did.
i didn locked my toilet door today.luckily nobody there...hehe..so embarrasing...
please believe me.
i have the responsibility to do that.

No comments: