Monday, July 7, 2008

random.

today,i found ou that people are getiing more realistic.
i hate realistic.
just do not know why.
try to accept it but i couldnt do that.
maybe im kind of people that cannot be realistic at all.
maybe i will be realistic as time fly by.
when everyone asked me:"what you want to be?"
then i told them without even blinkling my eyes that i want to be a doctor.
and everyone was like....why?
need to study for a long period leh....
must study until very hard leh...
you cannot enjoy your life leh....
need lots of money leh...
nowadays got many doctors in Malaysia liao.u sure cant earn much.
sure very competitive if u want to be a doctor....
All this advices come to me and i did think about it before.
but...why i want to be a doctor.
-i want to be a doctor not because i want to earn money.and importantly,choosing a career that u want is not about aking money,is are you interested or not....
-i like to save people.
-i like to help people.
-i want to help the sick people that is poor.
-i cannot cheat people.that why i cant excel in business,
-i cannot even teaches my brother..so i cannot be a teahcer.
however,being a licensed doctor isnt that easy.you have to face lots of obstacles and needs a lot of courage and brave.then,u deserved to be a doctor.
but,can I do it? Am I very very sure that I want to be a doctor?or maybe other careers that is related to medicines and helping the sick and poor.I doubted that.
So,here is the advice for u.better think of what you want to be?
think earlier is better.

No comments: