Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bye Bye

hey dude,Im going cameron highlands tonight.
Im so excited about it.
because it's realy long time I go for holiday .
this is time to let me destress as SPM is coming.
Just now I read kai ping's latest post,
I realise SHE(not kp) really have to put down all her anger,
normal and spend most of the time with her friend happily.
I dunno how your friends hurt you or scold you,
(but through my observation,i think they care for you a lot,
once they have any events or things,they want you to join them or share with them.
Unfortunately,u take it for granted and lose your temper.)
can you just leave your temper and weirdness away,
and please enjoy and precious the remaining days that we can be together
(cannot counted as month edi.haix)
If you dont do this,u will be regreted and they also will be very disappointed after secondary school.
Hope you got to read my blog.
Hope that you know who you are.

Everyone,lets fight for SPM!!!!

No comments: