Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disagree

Today,Gigi told me that xia xue(singapore very popular blogger) blog very mean...
After reading her blog,i found out that she really 100% expressing her feelings.
but sometimes It may hurt others.
like one of her sentences:
I don't know what happened to me during teenage years to become so goddamn ugly.How did my mother love me???
I strongly disagree her sentences.
In this world,can you find a mother do not dote their daughter who looks ugly,cripple,ill or have cancer?
Absolutely no.
Mothers always care and dote their daughters,no matter they are ugly or cripple or even have incurable diseases.
when i reading that,I feel so terrible...
she looks like incult and looks down her mother love...
she thinks that only pretty or sexy girl only receive love from mother.
that is totally wrong concept.
If Im your mother,I still love you no matter what u look like.
and seriously,u look ugly when you are young?
You really have too high expectation in your look.

No comments: