Saturday, January 24, 2009

J.B shiok!!!!

Finally,
after the three completely new and fresh experiences that make me feel uneasy,
I went back yo my hometown,
J.B
I sit in jq's car,
enjoying jb view.....
then i said:"eh,jb still aven change leh....haha!"
then they responded to me....:"we just went for three weeks lah!!!"
ya,is just three weeks,can make me miss this small town so much.
can make miss my family,my friends,my house,my garden,cs,
everything in jb.
once everything is settled,
I went and vist wy at cs.
I felt so nervous at the first time when i was going to see her.
its really nice to meet my best friend.
and really miss her a lot.
I think you currently underweight so much...haha
rmb to eat more.
there is a lot of picture we took in jb once we reached.
Because I lazy to post it,but dun worry,kp and agnes blog got lots of picture.
If u want, can go and take a look at us
Look at our face and there is a happiness that comes from our heart.
and the happiness will remain.
until next saturday.


No comments: