Friday, January 16, 2009

today is my day!!!

today was really special to me...i think...
hehe...today i decided to drop my biology...
I felt very happy with it because i knew myself cannot cope it...
wanna say sorry to my lab patner....
ok...so today i was trying to skip the city survival talk.....
but later on kp's friends said if we skip the talk,we will be blacklisted...
as the responsible new student here,we sure dont wanna be blacklisted lah...haha
so we faster ran back to school....
ok,the speaker was Mr.factor(not his real name...cos he said cnt said....haha....seriously lah)...
I think his face seem quite familiar and actually he often appeared on the newspaper...
I thought that the 4 hours will be very bored....
but....this 4 hours talk make me relise a lot of things....
make me scare to look at those criminals......
they were indeed bad...
and I discovered that subang jaya,rather said bandar sunway...
is so worst than I expected...
there was so many scary and terrible and inhumane cases happened here...
make me(the stronger one) so scare of living here....
I rmb Mr.factor said the first sentence was....
:"why are u talking????!!!why????I dun like ppl talking there when im talking here....
U know how serious the talk here...if u want to talk os sms pls get out now....Im feeling so bad now cos cnt save all of them cos everyday there are so many cases happening here!!!!"
waw....every girls attended get very shocked of what he said...
then the first 2 hours was so horrifying cos of all the scary pictures on the slide....
waw..then i realised that family is more important than friends...
what he said really make me feel touch....
his line:
if future you become a very sucessful engineer...
dun think that you are very succesful....
cos parents make me an engineer....
rmb they are only parents who really take good care on you....
when there is rain...parents are the only one who taking an umbrella and waiting for you to come out of school...
there is parents da pao food for us...and even they are hungry....they just dripped their saliva and
dun even dare to eat he food as they scare you are hungry....
when you are vomitting.....are friends gonna to clean it up????nope!!!!is parent......
only them have no regrets to help you to clean it up....
there is always parent to wash all your clothes....
and there is always parent working so hard there to let you become a taylors student.
parents always protecting you!!!!
so dun blame your parents!!!!
dun think that friends is better than parents...
he spoke so firmly there and make everyone including me feel guilty and almost crying...(actually i did cry a little bit..haha)
so after this talk,i think after all my studies,
i think i will stay with parents...
take care of them well and let them enjoy their life.....
this is my wish now.....
okok...stop that mushy thing...and i noe all of my friends wants to see us...so i posted a picture...

so im trying to adapt the life here...
and met a lot of new friends where they came from penang,sarawak,perak and many many more....hehe...quite happy with it lah....hope everything will go smooth here....and take care everyone in jb!!!!!!i shall meet u all ruing cny!!!!hurray!!!!!

No comments: