Thursday, February 19, 2009

sad

tmr is convent 50th sport day...
last time,i used to describe convent sport day as my big day
or a very very special day in a year.
I love sport.
although my team didn get champion...
but i still enjoy watching events....
tht kind of feeling cant be explained by words.....
but this year i couldnt attend cos im studying!!!!
haix.....nowadays TESTS keep appearing in my world...
there is always tests for SAM and ALEVEL student...
haix...stress...wad can i do?
luckily i just hire a messenger for free!!!
hehe...hope Michael can do better than last year...
michael rocks!!!
i would said kl's air is so bad...
everyday i wake up,and walks towards the window...
I am expecting to smell smth familiar...
that can make me remind of here is my home...
but it isnt at all....
no matter is the weather is hot or cold or raining...
there is always a dead crow smell...
the smell cnt just washed away by the rain
but its getting worst when rain comes.
even weekends,days that we can relax...
i even cnt smell a fresh air at all...
so terrible....
haix...i miss jb air.


i hate ppl who didnt help at all.

No comments: