Thursday, March 26, 2009

My birthday celebration!!!!

hello...as you guys know yst was my birthday...
Im not really not happy to become a 18-year-old girl cos its so old for me..
i prefer to be a young girl..hehe
so as usual...i came to class to start my day...
my classmate act like nothing happen until after break time.....
they suddenly sang me birthday song and the gift that they gave me is a bouquet of flower!!!


I was so suprised that they actually gave me the flower.....
thanks to all the classmates of 0901 pm6!!!!!thanks!!!!
Although its happy to receive this kind of present...
but after all...it actually gave me a big problem...
how am I going to take the flower from taylors to my home???!!!!!
oh...after some thought...I have no other choices but took the flower myself and faster dashed back to my home...
luckily the corridor os SS15/8A do not have many people....
but still got passerbys said:"waw!!!!"
ok..so finally i reached "my home"..
then faster went back to my room..
noticing my room was locked...
I knew that smth that is up to them...(elsie,gigi,kp and agnes)
so i faster hide somewhere after knocked the door few times....
but nth happened...
obvously they were waiting for me to go in...
So I going in the room reluctantly...
then they sang me birthday song loudly!!!!
there is a cheese cake-my favourite cake appeared on top of my chair...
thanks you to four of them for buying that cake...
its super duper nice and delicious!!!!thanks!!!!!!!!


the cake that they brought for me!!!!
kp ask the cake shop assistant to write "baobei"
same as last year!!!!



this is the scene when I stepped into the room..
its completely dark..hehe



individual picture....this is the no.(less than 20 in my life) individual picture of me!!!

took picture before went to sing k at redbox!!!




in redbox!!!!
So...we headed to redbox to sing k....
at first,they charged us for 17.50 bucks!!!!
that was so expensive...but I duno what happened..
they let us sang from 4.30pm to 9.00pm plus 2 free drinks per person!!!!!
hehe...we took the advantage lah ....
during the k session,jiq qi cried when we sang 魔力by S.H.E....
haix...she must be thought of the memories in Convent..
we used to sing this song during QM farewell party last 2 years...
kp and I almost crying too...
haix...there was so much much unforgetful memories in Convent....
after that...jq and kp went back first and I treat Elsie and Agnes WEndy's.....
that is end of my birthday.....
last but not least..I want to thanks:
Chein han-first one to sms me but sorry...u are too early....but anyway thanks...
Ser Min -12.00 on time....
Jasmine sin
Li ying
Pauline
Kelly ong
Chai yi
Mummy
Eunice liew
Li wei
Wann Chiing
Zetong
Qin ying
Sin ying
Wan ying-thanks for wishing me at 3:25am sharp!!!
Agnes
Cindy
Kimberly
Yit guan
Kai Ping
Diana
Calista
Adeline koo
Genevynn
Wan Ru
Yi Yi
Mei KI
Jasmynn chia
Audrey
Adeline yap from australia
and thanks to all the people who wish me in facebook and friendster or in msn!!!!
thanks in 100000000times!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: