Friday, March 20, 2009

tagged by pauline ngow

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. A level is not easy.
2. I am SHORT and FAT.
3. I hate people say bad word in front of me.
4. I heard f*** word 10 times per hour in Taylors University College everyday.
5. I want to exercise and play badminton so desperately.
6. My floor is full of dirt now.
7. I hate dirty very much....
8. I hate cockroaches as well although I live in the city of cocroaches.
9. I miss convent and my fellow freinds very much!!!!
10. I love my family.
11. I love travelling!!!!
12. I wish that my house is situated at beachside when im old.
13. I am going to toilet to shit right now!!!
14. I feel relieved now...haha...
15. I have nth to say leh...
16. Im not going to tag anyone.thanks.

No comments: