Monday, May 18, 2009

fun day

yesterday was a fun day...
hahah..because i went to orphanage house!!!!
if u r my friend,then u will know how much i anted to go this kind of voluntary work..
except wanying...she seem liek she do not know anything about me...haix...
Doing voluntary works is always my dream...
haha..anyway...jane,linda and i went there to played with them.
the orphanage that i went have total of 23 orphans...mostly boys....
and teir age range is between 4 to 15 years old.
fyi,orphans that are above 15 years old must transfer to a bigger orphanage and start to work outside to earn money from themselves....haix..sounds so sad....
anyway....there is alot of pics taken at there but they haven upload yet...so just wait for me to upload lah....
btw..I want to advise those teenagers who are not satisfied with their life now....
pls...treasure your life now....your life is much more better than theirs...

No comments: