Tuesday, November 24, 2009

JOGOYA TRIP

Hello everybody,I just went back from town again.
btw..this is my second time went to town within 3 days.
finally,after millions of suggestion to jogoya,we make it to there....haha...
we can clap hands for that...LOL
there are me,Linda,Jane,Amy ,Kah ling went to jogoya.
so after school we straight went to town by ktm and monorail..
then we went to starhill gallery to book the seat.
after that,we went Pavillion to have window shopping and
I FOUND HAVAIANAS SLIPPERS AT MOOKS...
i was so excited about it.
then they keep camwhoring.....
camwhore and camwhore....
until 6pm,we headed to Jogoya.
at first,i thought it was very expensive...
luckily,we go for the promotion package which the second ladies get 50% discount!!!
so,each lady costed RM 65.
It was a huge japanese buffet and all the foods have auqlity and quantity...lol
well,the food there was not bad..and I think is worth for me
because i just grabbed everything...
but i thik if you come 3 times also cannot finish trying the food there...
its so many variety...and Haagen-Dazs!!!!
so when everybody almost full,we started to drink wine!!!
we just keep drinking and taking pictures and
just because kah ling and my faces get red easily.
and they assume we are drunk....
btw..we managed to reach home early..
thanks to Amy's sister for fetching us back.
what a fun and exhausted trip!!!!!







amy,jane,kah ling



is a quite dark..but that is a nice place to camwhore!!




linda and amy




Jane must be looking for his future husband..



i think they are trying to copy my move...


me..i like!!lol



this ppl copycat too!!









this is a nice picture!!!



jane and linda


me and kah ling



me,kah ling,jane,linda,amy



kah ling



me,nicholas and amy



jane and linda



amy,jane and kah ling



she asked me to take this.



us!!!


our first picture for the trip at ktm!!!


they are looking for presents to drop...



kahling,me and amy


Pavillion main entrance



No comments: