Saturday, November 21, 2009

Liverpool draw AGAIN!!!

OMG,CANNOT BELIEVE WHY LIVERPOOL IS STILL IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION!!!
wadever lah,i think i shall watch liverpool playing from next season..lol
haix..i think im having PMS right now...so have emotionally unstable...
k....this is my second post after my exam...
yesterday just right after exam..we straight went to sunway pyramid(where else can we go)
had lunch at THAI THAI,the food isint really nice and is damn spicy.
and also EXPENSIVE.
so people,dont go there anymore.
so,after lunch,we headed to REDBOX for 3 hours.
and after that we watched 2012 which all my peeps are waited so long to watch this movie.
great piece!!!!!nice movie tech and it makes me nervous although im watching the second time...
so until now i still cant get why got ppl say not nice..maybe they expect too high....
so I was in Sunway pyramid from 10am to 10pm!!!
amazing right?
after had my favourite BASKIN ROBINS flavour-citrus,I am so exhausted and cant wait to go home.
ok,i want post a picture so that u guys wont get bored with all the tiny little words....
enjoy.



this picture taken by peacock and that day was not Yi Ping birthday actually,but we bought her a cake after she came back from JB.
btw,i hope i updated my blog to let you guys read but not myself...lol.
bye.see u tmr.

No comments: