Saturday, January 3, 2009

It,s time to say bye bye

haix,tmr Im really going to leave jb.
Although chinese new year is coming very soon
and I only have to study 3 weeks...
but this is my first time to leave my bed,my bedroom and my house for so long...
I have to start a completely new and fresh life this year....
I really dun noe how I survive in kl
although I always said I sure can adapt in kl without my family..
without my lovely friends that i had known them for 5 years...
without singing convent school song....
monday no need to go school hall to assemble...
no need to hear Mrs.Tan 'short speech'....
but now I kinda miss convent school song...
Im so regretted that I always looked at the floor,or be a silent girl,or trying to play a fool with my friends esp audrey and ser min....when other ppl stand straight and sing so strongly....haix...
I feel like sing aloud now.....
oh...i haven go kl then miss the school song edi...hehe...
today I'm so happy cos of one phone call...
ok...bout 6.00pm....someone called me...
when i saw the name...
Im so exited to picked up and said:"hello!!!adeline koo...long time no c..how r u?"
haha...seriously,i was really really happy deep in my heart...although its just one week...
but kinda miss everyone...miss all my friends...
if im f5 this year...all of us gonna meet in next monday right???
all of us gonna so excited to meet everyone in our own class right???
everyone will be noticed other friends' hairstyle and give their comment right???
I think we have no chance anymore....no chance...
so I think its time to say bye bye to my dear friends and my favourite school,Convent.


No comments: