Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tagged by pauline ngow

1. take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now..
2. don’t change your clothes, just take a picture..
3. post that picture with NO editing..
4. post the picture with these instruction
ok,first of all,im sorry that im not that kind of person who can take picture of myself right now,but if u insist,I can take my ONLY individual picture now,hehe...
1.What’s your ambition?
be a doctor seriously...hehe
2.What do u like the most bout your siblings?
ask them to accampany me go travelling!!!
3.are u looking for a boyfriend?
absolutely no!!!!Im still prefer single.
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
confident about what????no i guess...
5.How many babies you want?
last time I dun want too many chidren,but recently I watched a lot of western movie....I think ifi have 4 to 5 children,the house will be so hot and high and lots of noise right???haha...that will be fun and im not confirm yet lah...
6.Do you wanna play this tag?
yes,I feel like continue...
7.What is your goal for this year(2009)?
just be a better one and dont influenced by kl's attraction
8.What you dreamt last night?
nope,I have a good sleep as I oni can sleep on my comfortable bed last time,thats tonight,haix...
9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
- do not be proud. -sporting -kind -love children -do not easily get jealous. -faithful -gentleman -understanding.. -sincere -not acoholic/smoke/gambler Iuse the longest time to answer this question..haha...I really duno what to answer and I admitted that I copied some of the choice frm ly and paul..haha...srry
10.Do u ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
seriously I duno..but I prefer heaven.
11.What are your bad habits?
Im a perfectionist
12. do you love shopping?
ok lah,between like and hate..hehe..i noe I very fei...
13. State a random fact about yourself.
Lee Jia Yi is going to be a temporary kl citizen for one and a half year.
14.What does flying means to you?
freedom and feelng like I conquer the world...haha
15.What do you crave for the most currently?
psp???
16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
Pauline ngow love white beaches so much.
17.Are you currently single?
obviously yes.
18.Are you excited about the future?
erm...a bit loh...hehe
19. Do you believe in fate?
yes
20. what do u love about yourself?
my excitement for everything...love my passion???

Instructions:
#Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
#List them out at the end of the post.
#Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged.

people who tagged by me
-chua wan ying
-carey lee hsin yi
-calista chiu jun ni
-angeline tan sok yan
-jasmine sin

No comments: