Friday, August 21, 2009

stress stress stress





OMG,guess who is coming?????





stress.....




as trials are getting nearer and nearer ,everyone are so stress!!!!
as i break my record,go library to study for consecutive one week.....
haix....this is the life of Alevel student.
When i tell jia qi...I STRESS LAH....
she kept laughing there.....and says..."you stress ah?HAHA.....LOL"
=-=

I CANNOT GET STRESS DE MEH!!!


Btw,im going back to johor tmr...
haha...is johor,not jb...
tmr my mother's side granpa gonna celebrate his 80th birthday....
so as a responsible granchild like me sure go back and celebrate lah...haha
but do i need to bring my laptop along?omg...i hate thinking of this question...
fyi,my holiday starts from
12/9/2009(saturday) to 27/9/2009(sunday)
so dont keep asking me when is my holiday...
and you know what...
those who wanna hang out woth em...pls...
pls pls pls ......I only have one day out of the two weeks can go out with you guys cos
i ahve to study for As exam which starts 2 weeks after the holidays...
which indirectly means im bringing all my books back to jb but not my clothes...haix.....

No comments: