Monday, August 17, 2009

time flies........

yo guys...stop saying about the previous post...
haha...i copy gigi's one for a reason k...is very ahrd to explain...
by the way,how come u all never see the cutest picture in the world in my post...
just scroll don and u all will get to see the picture...LOL
aih...nvm...
i write this post just to update my blog....
is quite a long time i didnt meet all my secondary friends....
busy prepare for the trials...
times really passes so fast....
I get to sit for trial soon....
so fast is been a year without the company of my peeps who we always get along together for 5 years....
we have all grown up...
see how yiyi dress for her prom night make me shock for a week...
see how gigi always say how much fats stored in her arm and how loose her muscle is....
see how kaiping always ask me which is the way to remove the armpit hair for her anniversary with her bf....
see how liying and ser min already make plan for their wedding......
and ser min even request the level of the wedding cake..see...she wants 3 levels...LOL...
I know everyone always comment about how much they miss convent in facebook....
ah...misses those time that we did anything at everytimg...
birthday celebration.....gathering....cs..........tuition...omega.....
its will just always stay in my memory and never fade away.
hopefully we are trying our best to live our life now...
and can you imagine after 10 years...
all of us meet in the same place and look at each other...
ponder the changes of each of us are so big.
I know our friendship bond wouldnt just break easily.
I think is not easy to be an A level students.....
is a hard time for me for the first few months to deal with all the new faces....
hopefully there are so many ex schoolmates here...
by the way,elsie and i met siew lee and hui yin last friday.
they came here along with sunway jb college students which filled 4 buses came to sunway college and monash uni to pay a visit...
too bad they only have 2 hours visit for sunway pyramid....haha..
or else we sure can play until midnight.
is kind of weird when elsie and I waved to bid them goodbye....
we stand outside sunway pyramid and waved to the students in 4 buses who came from the same hometown as us...
soem of them could stay near my house...
oh...i miss jb...
elsie said:"arent we suppose to follow them back...they are going back to our home."
haix.......



ohya,yst i dreamt about kaiping and yit guan.
i never remember my dreams the next day mornig i wake up.
except this.
haha.....i dreamt about kp telling me that her SAM TER is 80 and yit guan is 83...
omg..i dunt noe why i ahve such dream.

No comments: