Sunday, June 12, 2011

are you jia yi?

hello world,i'm back. its been in a while and now i'm having a four month holiday if i surprisingly pass all the modules.this post is just to report my whereabout and gonna blog more often than usual if im not lazy k?haha gonna promise myself.alright been a almost 3 months misery and maybe it still goes on.its really an awful experience and a good one i would say. everything taught me a lesson and of course there are regrets.if someone give me a pill that remove all my memories,i seriously will take that,too painful for me.but im trying hard to survive and hopefully i will. i want to find that wild and laugh like nobody business jia yi.i think she is missing recently.anyway gonna be in my sweet home for 4 months and hopefully i will get my internship and have fun.anybody free and just find me any time.im free for anything.

still same old word.trust.
trust is everything.
if you trust me,then you know i didn mean it .
if you dont trust me,then no matter what i do still can't change everything.
and still hoping you trust me.

No comments: